The Department of Infrastructure's been accused of covering up incidents on its trams by a campaigning charity.
The Manx Electric Railway Society says it's concerned by the latest reports of a runaway tram last week.
Julian Nutter says it's the latest in a worrying string of incidents the MER Society has heard about.
But he says the DOI won't release information which should form part of a debate about safety:
Island's top baby names revealed!
Government makes offer to try to avert bus strike
Yellow weather warning for Friday lunchtime high tide
MHK accuses Post Office of bullying subpostmasters
Kewaigue Road closed for weekend
SubWhere? Sandwich chain returns to Douglas!
Haywood hits out against online toxicity against women
Deadline to renew firearms certificates nears