
59 new cases of Coronavirus have been confirmed on Island in the last 24 hours.
That was revealed by the Island's Health Minister David Ashford during today's press conference.
It means there are now 163 active cases, two of which are in hospital.
Friday, 5 March 2021 16:01
By Leanne Cooke @leannelily18
59 new cases of Coronavirus have been confirmed on Island in the last 24 hours.
That was revealed by the Island's Health Minister David Ashford during today's press conference.
It means there are now 163 active cases, two of which are in hospital.
The Daily Mail has been on the Island to investigate if we're the woke capital of the UK.
A man who suggested removing a minister “with a shotgun” will be investigated after she reported it to police.
A team of ecologists will be surveying wildlife in the south of the Island near a planned windfarm next week.
Manx Care's been rapped for dragging its heels under data protection laws.
The government says it's reached a pay deal with two public sector unions.
Ballasalla could be getting a monument to flyers and aviators who never made it home again.
A UK investigator says radio interference may have been behind a drone's strange behaviour in the south of the Island.
How much did minimum wage workers pay into government coffers last year?