On Air Now Charlie Smith 10:00pm - 1:00am Email
Now Playing No More I Love You's Annie Lennox Download

MHK 'celebrating' after benches returned to Douglas prom

An MHK for the south of the Island says he's celebrating after benches returned to Douglas promenade.

Arbory, Malew and Castletown MHK Jason Moorhouse asked questions in Tynwald this week about the seats, which had been removed from the seafront.

On Facebook, he explained he'd first approached both Douglas Council and the Department of Infrastructure but neither could help.

On Tuesday evening, however, he says the benches reappeared - adding questions are among the most effective political tools backbenchers have.

More from Isle of Man News


Recently Played

Listen Live Listen