A new date has been announced for a children science and technology festival that was cancelled last year.
The Department for Enterprise says that STEMFest will take place on Wednesday, March 26 and Thursday, March 27 at the Villa Marina.
It also says the majority of primary schools on the Island have confirmed their participation in the event.
The event has to be rearranged last year because of issues with buses.
Controversy over rule changes at famous TT spot
Manx Care warns MGP visitors over health insurance
DOI wants to revamp Douglas landmark
Appeal for more MGP marshals amidst uncertain weather
House with iconic archaeological site up for sale
Students to get GSCE results today
Manx actor to return to Irish TV show
MHK's funeral to be held today