On Air Now Charlie Smith 10:00pm - 1:00am Email
Now Playing Dance With My Father Luther Vandross Download

    Ramsey man denies indecent assault

    A Ramsey man has denied indecent assault after inviting a teenager to his home.

    Max Keig, of Queens Court, appeared before Deputy High Bailiff Rachael Braidwood at Douglas Courthouse.

    The 25-year-old denies the alleged offence which is said to have happened in Ramsey on July 15 last year.

    The court heard Mr Keig is said to have invited a 16-year-old girl to his home, offering her alcohol before allegedly groping her and asking if she'd go to bed with him - she left and told her mother.

    The case was adjourned until May 7 for a pretrial review and Mr Keig was bailed in the sum of £500.

    More from Isle of Man News


    Recently Played

    Listen Live Listen