On Air Now More Music 2:00am - 8:00am Email
Now Playing The Most Beautiful Girl In The World Prince Download

Saved campsite announces opening date

A campsite which was threatened with closure earlier this year says it'll open in July for the summer season.

In January, Ballaugh Campsite said it would shut down, but then revealed a new operator had been found for the popular spot.

Now, it says it'll open from Thursday, July 4 for the summer camping season including Manx Grand Prix.

The site says it'll soon be taking bookings via its website.

More from Isle of Man News

Listen Live Listen