
Work to demolish the Solway Harvester will begin on Monday.
The Department of Infrastructure has confirmed it will be broken up by the Laxey Towing Company.
The department says the work should be complete by Christmas.
Saturday, 9 November 2013 00:00
Work to demolish the Solway Harvester will begin on Monday.
The Department of Infrastructure has confirmed it will be broken up by the Laxey Towing Company.
The department says the work should be complete by Christmas.
A team of ecologists will be surveying wildlife in the south of the Island near a planned windfarm next week.
Manx Care's been rapped for dragging its heels under data protection laws.
The government says it's reached a pay deal with two public sector unions.
Ballasalla could be getting a monument to flyers and aviators who never made it home again.
A UK investigator says radio interference may have been behind a drone's strange behaviour in the south of the Island.
How much did minimum wage workers pay into government coffers last year?
The multimillionaire head of a former trust company that went into liquidation could be declared bankrupt this summer.
Commissioners in Onchan say they're sad to see the end of community police drop-in sessions for the village.