
A woman's walked free from court after an allegation of theft was dismissed.
Keely Thompson of Lord Street in Douglas appeared before Acting Deputy High Bailiff Jayne Hughes at Douglas Courthouse.
The 33 year old had denied stealing from Dealz in Strand Street on July 26.
Prosecutor Hazel Carroon said after reviewing the case, it wasn't in the public interest to proceed and so she offered no evidence.
Her advocate told the court vital evidence in the form of CCTV footage hadn't been received, with shop staff saying it had been sent to England before telling him it hadn't been downloaded.
Mrs Hughes marked the charged dismissed and awarded costs to the defence.